- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 T oil
- 2 t honey, maple syrup or date paste (equal parts dates and water blended)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or other nuts
- 2 T cold water
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix oats, flour and oil with hands until evenly distributed.
3. Mix in nuts until distributed.
4. Mix water and sweetener until dissolved.
5. Add water mixture and mush together until sticky dough forms
6. Lightly oil cupcake pan.
7. Press dough on sides and bottom of cupcake pan (1/4 cup for each tart)
8. Bake 15 minutes.
9. Carefully remove cups from pan and cool
10. Spoon in favorite fruit filling and add toppings of choice. Enjoy!